Friday, February 22, 2013

Contacting me

On a lighter note, I feel like some of you may want to contact me.  I will still have my personal e-mail going for friends and family (for those of you who need it, feel free to call/text/contact me through Facebook), and when I can, I will try to make time for Skype, but for anyone interested in getting in touch with me about my Peace Corps experiences, I will also be reachable by mail.  It may be slower, so plan accordingly (according to the Peace Corps, mail can take up to a month to reach me).  My mailing address during training will be as follows:

For mail/packages sent through USPS-

(My name)
c/o Peace Corps Namibia
P.O. Box 6862
Windhoek
Namibia 9000
Namibia

For packages sent through DHL (express shipping)-
(My name)
c/o Peace Corps Namibia
19 Nachtigal Street
Ausspannplatz
Windhoek
Namibia


I will warn you that they may search through my mail, so sending me valuables may be difficult, but I'd love to receive mail, and if anyone wants to receive post cards from me, just send me your mailing address.  I'm getting a list going.  I make no promises during training, but once I settle in I will try and mail post cards to those on my list ever couple months (could be more or less frequent, depending on how much it costs).

Another thing Peace Corps recommends, since mail can sometimes get lost, is numbering your letters to me, so I know if I missed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment