Thursday, October 2, 2014

I Went to Africa and All I Got Was This T-Shirt

  So, with Ebola in the news, I want to once again clarify that Africa is, in fact, very big. After all, now that it's made it to Texas, YOU are actually probably closer to it than I am. So, stop asking me about it. A friend and I were actually recently joking about how ill-informed Americans seem to be with their comments on the Ebola situation so we're planning on making t-shirts that say "I Spent 2 Years in Africa and Didn't Get Ebola" (the picture below will be on the back, on something like it). Either that, or "I Went to Africa and All I Got Was This D@MN T-Shirt...And a Nasty Case of Ebola". Seriously, though, I'm safe.

Okay, I realize it's spread a little more than this picture says, but it's still pretty far away, and while Africa may look like the sole of your foot, it's quite a bit bigger, and those lines are countries, not just decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment