Friday, May 1, 2015

Update on Jay

Nothing long here. I'm in Windhoek. I'm taking care of paperwork, exit interviews, etc. Ditching whatever I can. Getting some last minute gifts. Finishing my last VRF. Made the following addition to my collection of soccer jerseys.
On the left is the jersey of South African club (with tie
to American soccer) Kaizer Chiefs. If only they still sold this
old one.
Today's a public holiday, so I don't really have anything to do. Took a walk to the mall with a friend just to give me something to. Probably spending much of the afternoon by the pool at Chameleon Backpackers, where Peace Corps is putting us up, sipping tea and relaxing. After the emotional drain of the last few days, I'm needing a recovery day anyway. Oh, and I got some yummy biltong. So, I'm pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment