Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Coming This Fall

  So, this will likely come as a surprise for most of you. Especially since I've told people, and even mentioned it here, but I will be attending law school in the fall. Since getting back from Namibia, I've visited a few schools which have offered me admissions. After visiting them, I was faced with a tough choice between several schools I really liked, and even after I thought I'd made a decision, more options came in. Offers of scholarships/financial aid, schools calling my phone. As recently as this past Friday, I was facing new offers that were tough to say "no" to, including my top choice when I began applying. So, not, I would like to announce that this fall, I will be attending Northeastern University School of Law, in Boston, with the intention of entering into their JD/MPH program. So, Boston friends, I'm heading your way. Friends everywhere else (in the continental United States), let me know if you want me to visit before that, since I will have very little chance to travel until I'm done.



No comments:

Post a Comment